Search Flex Samples

Resolving Flex 3 “Beta Expired” Error…

Problem:

Today morning I have open my flex builder IDE and created a new project. New project creation was giving strange Error “Beta Expired”. My Flex builder status bar was showing “Flex Builder 3 will expire in 39 Days” this seems to be a strange behavior…

Solution:

I found out that I was using Flex builder Beta 2 and adobe has set some date for Flex beta 2 SDK Expiry. (This means Your Flex SDK has expired not Flex builder… ‘Flex Builder 3 will expire in 39 Days’ as mention above…)

To solve this problem I have downloaded new Flex 3 Beta 3 SDK and added to flex builder and compiling my projects with Beta 3 SDK

Now, it works fine… Hope this helps to some one facing same problem.

0 comments:

Related Flex Samples

Learn Flex: Flex Samples | Flex Video Tutorials Flex Examples