Search Flex Samples

Now get Flex Dummies!

This article Posted by: Doug, in Flex, Flex 3, Flex for Dummies

I’m happy to announce that together with Deepa Subramaniam I’m writing Flex 3.0 for Dummies! We’ve begun writing and the tentative publication timeframe is “late spring/early summer” of 2008. The book will be published by Wiley and is the first Flex book in the For Dummies series. This is our first full-length book writing experience, and I’m both excited and nervous to take on the project. As things progress I’ll try to document the writing process here on my blog a bit. The book will be a beginner’s guide to learning Flex, and we hope it will fill an important gap in the currently available learning resources. We’re trying to make it easier than ever for new developers to jump into Flex.

For a little fun, here’s a random collection of Dummies books you can toss around:

0 comments:

Related Flex Samples

Learn Flex: Flex Samples | Flex Video Tutorials Flex Examples