Search Flex Samples

FlexLib in the wild

I’ve started noticing FlexLib components out in the real world. It’s a pretty cool feeling to launch some Flex app and suddenly realize that some component you wrote is being used. Here are a couple of screenshots of a few Flex apps that I’ve seen using a few components from FlexLib.

salesbuilder_flexlib_supertab.jpg

Salesbuilder demo app by Christophe Coenraets
Uses the SuperTabNavigator. This is a great use the SuperTabNavigator. By setting the tabs to be rectangular and skinning the close button on the tabs, it ends up looking great. Download the air app, play with it, and notice how super the tabs really are.

synchronicity_flexlib_supertab_prompting.jpg

Synchronicity
by Eric Cancil and team (sorry, I only know the name of the guy who blogs it)
I was using this app to test it out and watch some recorded performances and then I noticed that the tabs use the SuperTabNavigator (see those blue tabs with the close button?). I also noticed that the form fields use what looks like the PromtpingTextInput control (see the fields that say Firstname, Lastname, and City?).

agile_flexlib_accordion.jpg
AgileAgenda by Marc (don’t know last name)
Uses the Horizontal Accordion.

Also, I just started a contract working with a Flex startup here in the Bay Area. When I got set up with the project files I noticed that in the /lib directory was flexlib.swc :) They’re using the Highlighter component.

If you’re using a FlexLib component in a Flex app, I’d love to know about it. Send me an email if you want. It would be interesting to try to figure out which components are used most.

0 comments:

Related Flex Samples

Learn Flex: Flex Samples | Flex Video Tutorials Flex Examples